Thank you for your interest in this opportunity!
We are offering up to 5 people the chance to join an exclusive and free ‘mastermind’ coaching event with Roz. To be eligible for consideration, please complete and submit the form below, by no later than Friday 10 April 2020.
Successful applicants will be contacted via email from Tuesday 14 April 2020. Applicants not successful will also be notified via email – no further correspondence will be entered into should you not be successful (sorry, we are unable to provide this free service to everyone).
Some considerations/terms to consider:
- Group coaching means all participants together openly discussing the topics. Only those willing to share and actively participate in group discussions should apply.
- We will focus on management, leadership and team skills development, with specific discussions driven by the needs within the group.
- The group coaching calls will be undertaken for 8 weeks, with weekly sessions starting Tuesday 21 April (Monday 20 April US/UK).
- Weekly calls will be conducted Tuesdays at 8:30am – 9:30am ACST (US/UK Monday evenings. For your timezone, use this link to world time buddy). If you are keen, yet can not make that day/time, please identify what works best for you in form below.
- You do not need to be a manager to apply, although those with supervisory or management responsibilities may be given priority.
- No free 1:1 sessions are provided as part of this offer (paid sessions can be organised).
- To participate, you must be willing to join the live coaching calls, and to be able to do so with video and audio.
- If you are unable to attend more than 1 session, your spot may be offered to another applicant.
- You understand that sessions will be recorded and non-confidential excerpts or screen shots may be used for promotional purposes (there is flexibility here to meet your preferences).
- This service is being offered free of charge. As such, there is no recompense for unused/unattended sessions, nor any discourse should the service not meet your needs or expectations.
- As with all coaching (paid or unpaid) we offer no guarantee that these services will be suitable for your situation, or that your desired objectives will be achieved.
- The success of most coaching engagements is determined in large part by the reflection and implementation of actions by the participant.
- Participants will only be chosen from We Lead Healthcare Facebook Group Members.